Becoming an APPTA member allows you to be part of a community, working together towards the following objectives;
- Provide self-regulation and governance for its membership and supporting sub-branches throughout the Asia Pacific region.
- Maintain a register of current members.
- Facilitate professional networks, education and research.
- Promote health and development of infants, children and families through play therapy.
- Raise awareness of the benefits and limitations of Play Therapy for children, parents, professionals and the community.
- Provide a means of liaison and communication between APPTA members and kindred organisations in Australia and overseas.
|Registered Play Therapist
|Registered Play Therapy Supervisor
NB: Initial membership for RPT and RPT /S to pay a once only $25 administration processing fee
Please see the Membership Categories guide for more information
Become a member
Benefits of becoming a member
- Provide credibility to your Play Therapy Practice
- Online self-edit find a therapist page to promote your practice
- Access to members only area
- Receive regular APPTA newsletters and emails
- Early bird information about training and conferences
- Discounts on training through out the year.
- Networking with others in the field